Moon and Sun

 I wish I could understand what you're thinking of me. So, I can explain to you and we can stay together. BUT, you rather to choose avoid and think of me that I am like that kind of person.


I'm bz with study, family, and more plans that going through in my day. Not everything I can explain and say it in words. Its sad knowing a friend like you. hving a bad attitude and act shit with me.  I just want having a friends who thinks like :


"I understand why she act like that.."

"ooh, she is bz now. its oke, later she will contact us bck..:

"even she bz, lets just pray for her and wait for her.."


no matter how bz and where I am, I always remember and keep in mind whos there with me and a great friend of mine. too bad FACT, almost most of it like that. no one understand what Im thinking and who I am exactly. Its ok, losing a friend like you. doesn't make me dead, But Im not sure in the future someday I might missing you.


you be happy with that way, then Me too. because like a Moon who doesn't understand why Sun is hot and Sun can't understand why the moon shape is not the same like always.