tight hand x soul



They say, "Love doesn't cost a thing,"
but I disagree because falling in love with the wrong person,
could cost you everything.

 

I've loved one person unconditionally.
He's the most caring and generous and charming and flat out the funniest guy I'll ever know. He knows how to handle when my Anxiety show up.
He's ....

but sometimes, Im not ready to create a new page with someone Im attached to. Coz Im scared of the pain. I question myself, am I gonna handle the pain alone or not? -no answer-

We could meet each other a thousand times and you would still make me feel that same magic as if it was the first. Do you feel the same way like I did?
I hope so :')

Just to let you know, that never worked out with any of them :
because I had to meet you, and fall inlove with you, and be a better partner because of you. Ofcourse! It's probably too soon for us, its ok. Im still kind of a mess. To be honest, I still disappear off to the washroom or prayer room for a quick cry every now and then. But you know what? 

I still want to meet you. Only so I can start feeling hopeful again. We won't even have to date right away. Just, you know.. be around. Keep an eye out for me, will you? I'll do the same for you.