A girl speak to Women





Never beg for love.
never beg someone to be with you
never beg someone to come back or stay
never beg for attention, commitment, affection, time and effort

You should never have to ask to feel wanted.
Begging is demanding and degrading.
If someone doesn't willingly give you these things, with their arms wide open,
they aren't worth it.
NO one, under any circumstances, is ever worth begging for. 


I hope you find someone who never makes you question your own self-worth.
I hope you find someone who chase your happiness as much as their own.
I hope you find someone who supports you in the things you are passionate about.
I hope you find someone whom you can laugh with and sit in silence with and share your deepest secrets with.
I hope you find someone who treats you as their equal, who learns and grows with you and beside you.
I hope you find someone who appreciates all the tiny details that make up who you are.
I hope you find someone who respects your heart, your family and your values.
I hope you find someone who remind you that you deserve the love you give.