One Hundred Days

What is 100 days about? Why 100 days? - simple question with meaningful answer. jyeah ~

I've been drowning in the ocean full of toxic that causes my mental and health weak. I though, my life is gonna end soon. I almost give up on life. I lose confident. I don't believe in love and happiness already. I wanna shut down forever. I wanna lock myself away from the world. You and I know, we both know that we're living in the world full of curses and sins. I almost believe that there's no room of happiness in life again. again? hmm.

One day, who knows that a guy that I known by his name only turn out to be a mystery and huge curiosity after I woke up from that dream. Because, I never woke up from dreams and left me clueless. It makes me miss him so much. It hurts me. Probably because I can't do anything about it and Im speechless. But then, the day we've meet up. I know. I feel calm and safe just stay beside him. ehee. I try my best not to show it much but deep inside, I never feel calm like that after soooo long ~

Day by day, the feelings of liking him is getting strong. ehhh? 

the day I want to accept him..is kinda hard decision ever. because it involved .. almost everything. So, I decided on 100th days is the day I want to accept him - in person. Unfortunately, MCO is extending. 




errr, finally, I accept him! Im not sure how.but it just did. aiish.